Wednesday 12 June 2013

Your Haven NY ..

This past weekend my friends and I headed to NY for some Retail Therapy.... together we left 6 husbands and 17 kids.  We shopped in style and ventured through NY with a stretched white limo.  Our philosophy, it was less expensive than calling 2 cabs (which if you've ever been to NY getting a hold of 2 cabs at the same time is a challenge in itself!).  

While shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue, I couldn't resist but to take some pictures of the following home displays.  The set up for Mackenzie-Childs has me thinking about all the wonderful mad hatter displays I had seen in NY at Bloomingdales & Saks Fifth Avenue about 4 years ago. It was all the rage when Alice in Wonderland premiered.  The amazing, whimsical and artisan creations has me rethinking my daughter Lauren's Room...






 
At the escalator they had Missoni set up with these great iconic pieces.  The cushions are incredible!
 

 
 
 

No comments: