Friday 14 June 2013

Cabana Facelift

This year we needed to change our pool liner.  The pool is about 10 years old and the white liner desperately needed to be replaced.  We replaced it with a blue granite vinyl liner with no boarder.  It was a huge transformation from the white to this Mediterranean blue, we are thrilled with the new colour!

But, who would have known that changing the liner would have me going through my paint catalogues in the middle of the night!  I needed to freshen up the cabana with something neutral against the Mediterranean Blue of the pool.  I thought the cedar against the blue complimented each other but I wanted it to look tranquil so I decided on Benjamin Moore's Edgecomb gray HC-173 and HC -168 Chelsea gray.

We are thrilled with the results and how easily we updated the look of our backyard with just a little paint!  Plus it gives us 1 more summer to hold off on building the pool house!!   hope your inspired to give YOUR HAVEN a little facelift!

enjoy!

Before


 

 
After
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: